My approach to psychotherapy is an integrated way of practice.
I generally work by exploring your world to see how you engage with your life and the people around you.
We will work together to help you become aware of your values, beliefs and limitations and help you to improve your relationship with yourself, as well as with other people.
This process may be challenging; however, it is extremely rewarding, accessing the changes you want to make towards living the life that you want to live.
I specialise in seeing couples and individuals where I can apply my passion for helping people overcome breakdowns in communication and understanding.
Relationship counselling tends to work with the immediate problems; however, the past is used to highlight what is likely going on in the present.
With each person in the relationship being able to see what it is like for the other, a deeper understanding, and compassion and empathy for the other person’s position emerges.
With this deeper understanding, issues are able to be worked through, and a different dynamic can form within the relationship, as it moves towards a healthier and more positive way of being.
I am on the BACP Accredited Register. published in various magazines, my articles focus on relationships and our struggles. I am passionate about creating and delivering an effective and sustainable counselling/therapeutic approach to the difficulties people face in their relationships.
- Counselling Directory
- Eu Magazine.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- I am a qualified and registered psychotherapist with a range of experience within Psychotherapy, Counselling and Coaching.
- I have a wide range of experience in working with a full range of different clients.
- I adhere to the code of ethics and practice of the BACP and these require work to be professionally and regularly supervised.
- BA integrative psychotherapy
- Certified CfD Couple Therapist
- Certified Life Coach.
- Certificate in Family Therapy.
- Foundation Degree in Humanistic Therapy
- Certified Rewind Practitioner for Trauma
- Certified Rewind Trainer.
- Mental Health Services.
- Mind Counsellor
- NHS Primary Care Therapist.