Talking therapies such as counselling, are beneficial to help people come to terms with many problems they are facing, with the ultimate aim of overcoming them.
Counselling allows people to discuss their problems, on a one to one basis. Building hopefully a strong and trusting relationship with your counsellor enabling you to share any difficult feelings you may have in a safe, confidential environment.
Clients come from all walks of life, lots of different backgrounds but they all relate in one way and that is, that they don’t know how to change their present situation, they feel stuck or lost and this can be quite a scary place to be. The effect of feeling lost or stuck and feeling as though your options are few.
I also offer Online Counselling, Individually, Married, separated, in a Relationship, short term or long.
The amazing news with Online Counselling is it has been shown to be just as effective as face to face. So you can live if you live in a rural area and geographically isolated, or ill and housebound, online is an accessible solution
- If you prefer not to meet in-person, online is a practical option
- If you’re busy and find meeting for a 50/60-minute appointment a struggle, online is convenient
- If you live abroad, online is the solution for you to have a choice over your therapy.
- Whether on holiday or temporarily or permanently relocate, we can continue our work together.
- It has been proven that it does not really matter what style of Counselling is used, the main factor affecting the success of Counselling is whether the client can identify with and relates to, the Counsellor.